Recipes – All
Cheese Sauce Fried Chicken
4 portions (2 pieces for each person)
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 parts or according to taste
- 250 ml warm water + 10 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
- Salt and pepper
For flour mixture:
- 2 cups of high protein flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 125 ml water
- 4 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1 sachet of cheese powder
- 100 g quick melt cheese
- salt and pepper
- Mixed water + cornstarch if you prefer it to be thick125 ml air
- Make the marinade by mixing water, FiberCreme, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Soak in the chickens into the marinade for 4 hours or overnight.
- Make the flour mixture. Dip the chicken into flour, dip it into the wet marinade and dip it into the flour again.
- Fry the chicken in 170c cooking oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the chicken.
- Pour water into a pan. Add cheese powder and FiberCreme. Heat to boil while stirring until well mixed. Reduce the heat.
- Add some quick melt cheese. Stir constantly until the cheese dissolves,
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add some cornstarch and water mixture if you want it to be thick. Add butter and mix well.