Recipes – All │ [video_popup url=”https://youtu.be/eve8DUhR-BE” text=”LIHAT TUTORIAL” auto=”yes”]
Home Made Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2-3 lemons, 1 seeded and roughly chopped and the others juiced
- 2 cups sugar
- 900 g frozen strawberry
- 2 tablespoons FiberCreme
- Frozen lemon
- Frozen lemon juice
- Place the chopped lemon and sugar in a food processor, and mix until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix the strawberries and FiberCreme in a food processor, and add to the lemon mixture, along with the juice of 1 lemon. Taste and add more juice as desired. The lemon flavor should be intense but should not overpower the strawberries. Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine and mix until frozen.
- Scrape the mixture into a shallow pan, cover, and freeze until hard, 3 to 4 hours.
- Break the frozen mixture into chunks with a fork and process in the food processor or blender until there are no more frozen pieces. Continue to process, stopping to redistribute the mixture from time to time, until it is smooth and creamy and lightened in color. It may be frozen enough to serve right out of the food processor, or you can return it to the freezer until needed. If the sorbet freezes too hard, let it soften in the fridge for about 15 minutes, or carefully soften it in the microwave on the defrost setting, a few seconds at a time.