What is #TastyandCoconutMilk-Free
The delicious and delicious combination of spices and coconut milk always tastes tempting and it’s a shame to miss it. But, not everyone can enjoy Padang cuisine. Therefore, FiberCreme is here as a substitute for coconut milk which is just as delicious but lower in fat and higher in fiber so that more culinary lovers can taste the deliciousness of this dish that is the pride of the archipelago. Not just Padang cuisine, we want you all to be able to enjoy typical Indonesian cuisine without worry. But is it possible that our culinary delights can be maintained if we cook them without using one of the important ingredients? Can we make our daily dishes #TastyandCoconutMilk-Free?
Congratulations to the Winners!
3 MILLION RUPIAH
Carabikang Mawar by Mamimiko01
250 g wheat flour
250 g rice flour
100 g @fibercreme dissolved in 850 ml warm water
250 g granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
- Stir in flour, rice flour, granulated sugar, vanilla extract and salt.
- Make a hole in the middle then pour in the @fibercreme solution little by little while just mixing on low speed.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts, add pink and green coloring. One part leave white.
- Heat the carabikang mold until it is really hot.
- Pour the green mixture halfway into the mold, leaving the edges porous, then cover it with the white mixture, leave it for a moment, then cover it again with the pink mixture. Leave until the surface of the cake is dry and cooked.
- Lift the mold then place it on a thick, damp cloth. Let it cool before removing it from the mold.
- Fracture the bikang with the help of scissors.
2 MILLION RUPIAH
Es Goyobod by Hanifah_nrm
100 gr hunkwe flour
10 gr rice flour
700 ml water
Pinch of salt
1 pandan leaf
2 drops taro paste
Pandan vanilla sauce ingredients
100 gr @Fiberceme
200 gr granulated sugar
500 ml water
Pinch of salt
1 pandan leaf
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
Avocado, Cucumber Suri, Jackfruit
Chinese Henna/ Boiled Sago Pearls
White bread, diced (optional)
- Mix all the goyobod ingredients in a pan, cook over low heat while continuing to stir until cooked and thickened. Divide into 2 parts, one of which is given taro paste. Mix well. Pour the white mixture into a box that has been smeared with a little oil, then pour the purple mixture evenly, let it sit until cool, cut into cubes.
- Make the sauce: Mix water, sugar, salt and pandan leaves, cook until the sugar dissolves, add @Fibercreme and vanilla paste, cook over low heat while continuing to stir until it boils. Set aside, ready to use in the cold.
- Serving: Place in a serving glass, goyobod and other accompaniments pour in enough vanilla sauce, serve while cold.
1 MILLION RUPIAH
Soto Betawi by Belaslp
FiberCreme Multi-purpose Creamer
cinnamon to taste
1 deaf flower
2 bay leaves
2 stalks lemongrass
2 cloves of garlic
Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
Leeks and celery Fried
8 red bottom cloves
3 white bottom cloves
3 red chilies
- Boil the meat until it boils then discard the water.
- Boil the meat again adding garlic and ginger.
- Saute the ground spices with cloves, nutmeg, turmeric, pekak flowers, cinnamon, bay leaves and lemongrass until cooked. Once cooked, combine the ground spices with the boiled meat. Allow 15 minutes for the spices to penetrate the meat.
- Remove the meat from the stew and cut into cubes.
- Add Fiber Creme Multi-purpose Creamer and milk, stir until combined.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine potatoes, meat, tomatoes, spring onions and celery in a serving bowl.
- As a complement, you can add chips, fried onions, lime and soy sauce
Cooking #TastyandCoconutMilk-Free? It’s really possible if you use FiberCreme. So that it’s delicious without being complicated, let’s take a peek at our creative recipes!