Recipes – All │ [video_popup url=”https://youtu.be/0fzMtUOyJBA” text=”LIHAT TUTORIAL” auto=”yes”]
Creamy Opor ayam
- 1 chicken, cut 10 parts or according to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cm crushed galangal
- 2 cm crushed ginger
- 3 crushed lemongrass
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 750 ml of water + 12 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 2 tablespoons oil, for sauteing
- 12 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 grains of pecan, roasted
- 2 cm turmeric, burn
- 2 teaspoons coriander roasted
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Blend all the spice paste ingredients. Add salt, pepper, and cooking oil. Stir-fry spices, bay leaves, galangal, ginger and lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add the chicken. Cook until the color is changed
- Pour water and FiberCreme in, cook and mix well then put salt and pepper if needed. Stir it well. Cook until the liquid slightly seeps into the chicken.
- Cook until the sauce become thick and serve.
- This recipe is suitable for you who look for the coconut milk replacement for cooking.
try other Recipes
Croissant Cereal 20 grams FiberCreme, dissolved in 280 ml warm water 1 pc store-bought puff pastry20 grams sugar3 grams cinnamon powder Mix together sugar and cinnamon powder, set aside.Cut puff pastry into three rectangles of the same size. Then cut each...