Recipes – All │ LIHAT TUTORIAL
- 200 g of dried spaghetti
- 100 g of smoke beef or bacon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- A handful of parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, whisk
- 1 tablespoon FiberCreme
- 30 g of parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Boil water in a large pan with 2 teaspoons of salt. After boiling, add spaghetti and cook for nine minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, cut smoke beef according to your taste.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, FiberCreme and parmesan cheese. Mix well and leave a little cheese to sprinkle.
- Heat a skillet with high heat, pour frying oil into it. Add mushrooms to caramelized or until brown. Add smoke beef and cook for a while as not to make it dry and no color changing. Add the garlic and parsley and cook or stir for a few seconds until it wilts, then remove and set aside.
- Drain spaghetti, turn off the heat, add spaghetti to the pan with garlic, smoked beef and parsley. Add the egg mixture then stir evenly. The heat from the pasta will cook the egg by itself, leaving the creamy sauce without the need to add cream.
- Season with a little salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with leftover cheese.