Recipes – All │ LIHAT TUTORIAL
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup of water + 5 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3 pieces of bread, hard bread can also be used
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Maple syrup or honey
- Beat eggs, FiberCreme mixture, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
- Soak the bread in the egg mixture for about 10 minutes until it is completely soaked.
- Over a medium heat, toast the bread with a little butter until both sides turn brown. Store in a warm oven while you cook the remaining breads.
- Serve French toast with your favorite toppings.