Recipes – All
Fettuccine Garlic Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 g of champignon mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 250 ml chicken broth or other broth
- 10 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 200 g of fettuccine pasta
- Garlic and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Chopped parsley, for garnishing
- Melt the butter.
- Sauté the mushrooms and stir until it turns brown, then add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Put the broth and dry fettuccine pasta and season with salt and pepper. Add FiberCreme. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cook until the pasta is cooked for about 7-10 minutes, or until al-dente.
- Once the broth is reduced, add Parmesan and stir it well.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.