Recipes – All │ LIHAT TUTORIAL
- 500 g of high protein flour
- 200 g potatoes (steamed first, then puree and chill)
- 75 g of butter
- 11 g of instant yeast
- 50 g of FiberCreme
- 100 g of caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 ml of cold water
- Mix flour, refined sugar, FiberCreme and yeast. Stir the dough until smooth.
- Add yolks and mashed potatoes. Pour cold water little by little while kneading until the dough becomes dull.
- Add the butter and salt while kneading until the dough becomes elastic and dull. Let the dough sit for about 20-30 minutes. Use a damp napkin to cover the potato donut dough. Its function is to make donut dough not dry.
- After that, push on the dough and form the dough into a donut shape. Or it could be by using a donut mold.
- After shaping, wait for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Fry potato donuts by using a low heat until golden brown.
- Take the donuts out and chill for a moment. Garnish donuts with your favorite toppings.