Recipes – All │ [video_popup url=”https://youtu.be/N0S8dM0iEz4″ text=”LIHAT TUTORIAL” auto=”yes”]
Thai Cream Tea
- 2 tablespoons of Thai tea powder
- 2 anise
- A pinch of clove
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 500 ml water
- 2 tablespoons Sweetened condensed milk, may be added according to taste
- Boil water and tea until thick. Add anise, clove, cinnamon sticks, and vanilla extract. Turn off the heat when the tea is boiling. Let stand for a while and then strain the tea.
- Add Fiber cream and sweetened condensed milk to taste
- Serve hot or cold with ice cube.