Recipes – All │ [video_popup url=”https://youtu.be/NvsfDvCdU1c” text=”LIHAT TUTORIAL” auto=”yes”]
Homemade Chocolate Powder
- 100 g of your favorite chocolate, may be milk or dark, sliced/ minced
- 2 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional depending on the type of your chocolate
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Put everything in a blender or food processor, crush it until it becomes powder.
- To make hot chocolate, put 1-2 tablespoons of homemade hot chocolate into a glass of hot water, stir it well and serve.