Recipes – All
Champignon Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 400 g of champignon mushrooms, or other types of fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon wheat flour (any type)
- 3 fresh or dried thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, smash, leave intact
- 400 ml chicken broth or vegetable stock
- 100 ml water + 10 tablespoons FiberCreme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute mushrooms with butter until brown and dry. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add garlic, onions, cook for 5 minutes, add the flour and cook for a while, until the flour is cooked, then pour the chicken stock in.
- Add thyme and let it simmer for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove the thyme leaves, blend them all, return the soup to the pan and add the water mixture and FiberCreme, bring to the boil again.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.