- 20 grams FiberCreme, dissolved in 280 ml warm water
- 1 pc store-bought puff pastry
- 20 grams sugar
- 3 grams cinnamon powder
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon powder, set aside.
- Cut puff pastry into three rectangles of the same size. Then cut each rectangle into smaller rectangles, then cut diagonally to make small, long, thin triangles.
- Dust the surface with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Make a small slit on the lower part of each triangle, then roll all the way up into a crescent shape.
- Brush the top of each croissant with beaten egg yolk, bake at 180 degree Celcius for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, let them cool down.
- How to serve: In a serving bowl, pour FiberCreme mixture over mini croissants. Serve with sliced fruits like strawberry.
Beli FiberCreme di Sini