Recipes – All
No Bake Klappertaart
- 500 ml water
- 7 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 25 g of sugar
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks, shake
- 1 young coconut meat (3 pieces if you prefer)
- 50 g almonds
- 30 g of grated cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum essence (optional)
- 50 g of raisins
- 6 strawberries for garnish
- 50 g of margarine
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- 4 egg whites
- 150 g sugar
- Heat 400 ml water with low heat, add FiberCreme and sugar
- Mix the remaining water (100 ml) with egg yolks and cornstarch. Stir well.
- After the water mixture in the pan begins to boil, lower the heat, add the egg yolk mixture gradually, while stir it constantly.
- Add vanilla extract and rum essence. Mix well until thickened. Turn off the heat. Add margarine and grated cheese. Stir well.
- Add 1/2 part of almond and coconut flesh. Mix well and chill for a moment.
- Make meringue by whipping egg whites until fluffy. Add sugar gradually while whipping.
- Pour the dough into a dish. Tap the dough so it sits perfectly to the bottom of the dish. Cover with meringue and add some topping such as cinnamon powder, raisins, and almonds.
- Let it cool in refrigerator.
- Klappertaart is ready to be enjoyed.