Recipes – All │ LIHAT TUTORIAL
Creamy Glaze Cinnamon Roll
- 1/4 cup warm water (46 Celsius degrees) for yeast
- 1 sachet active dry yeast
- 5 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted, plus more for bowl and pans
- 25 g sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 340 g all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for work surface.
- 170 g mentega tawar, room temperature
- 120 g gula palem atau merah
- 50 g gula pasir
- 1 ½ sendok teh bubuk kayu manis
- sejumput parutan pala/ bubuk pala
Untuk lapisan gula:
- 3 gelas gula bubuk
- 3 sdm air hangat + 5 sdm Fiber Creme
- 1 sendok teh ekstrak vanila
For make bread:
- Place water in a small bowl; sprinkle with yeast, and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk together FiberCreme, butter, sugar, salt, and 2 eggs, warm water then add in the foamy yeast.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in flour gradually, until you have a soft and a little sticky dough (if necessary, add up to 1/2 cup more flour).
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Butter the inside of a large bowl; place dough in bowl, turning to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; let the dough sit in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Divide dough in half. Working with one half at a time (keep the other half covered with plastic wrap), roll dough out to a 16-by-10-inch rectangle on a lightly floured work surface. Spread 4 tablespoons butter over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border all around. Sprinkle the filling. Leave a border around the filling so it doesn’t seep out. Starting at a long end, roll up dough like a jellyroll; with a sharp knife, cut crosswise into 12-15 pieces.
- Place buns, cut side down, in prepared pans. Cover pans loosely with plastic; let the buns sit in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 1 1/4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Bake buns until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Rotate pans back to front and top to bottom halfway through. Let it cool for 15 minutes.
For the filling:
- 6.00 ounces unsalted butter, melted (12 tablespoons)
- 4 ounces brown sugar (1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoons)
- 2 ounces granulated sugar (1/4 cup)
- 1 ½ tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg/ a pinch of nutmeg powder
- Egg wash, for finishing
Prepare the filling:
In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Let the mixture firm up to a spreadable consistency at room temperature. Reserve at room temperature.
For the icing:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons warm water + 5 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- While the rolls bake, combine the ingredients for the frosting in a medium bowl. Cover and reserve at room temperature.
- When the rolls are baked, let them cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then spread or drizzle the icing on top. Serve warmly.