Recipes – All
Creamy Corn Soup
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 200 g chicken breast, diced cut
- 2 shallots, chop
- 2 celery sticks, chop
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 30 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 7 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 100 g of sweet corn
- Pour chicken stock and add chicken breast into a pan. After boiling, reduce the fire and cook about 10 minutes or until the chicken breast is cooked. Turn off the fire.
- Strain chicken breast and cut the meat, strain the remaining stock and grab the water.
- Heat butter, saute shallots, onion, celery until soft. Add flour. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until the flour is cooked. Gradually add chicken stock and FiberCreme, bring to a boil.
- Add sweet corn and bring to a boil again. You can blend it at this step if you want the soup to be more creamy.
- Reduce the heat into medium. Add breast chickens. Cook and stir occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the soup thickens slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
- Add vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, according to your taste.