Recipes – All
Broccoli with Creamy Cheese
- 2 golden potatoes
- 1 broccoli
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 125 ml water
- 4 tablespoons FiberCreme
- 1 sachet of cheese powder
- 100 g quick melt cheese
- a pinch (or more as your preference) of salt and pepper
- mixed water + cornstarch if you want to thicken the sauce
- Brush the potatoes with some oil, season it with salt and pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for about 30 minutes or until tender
- Pour water, cheese powder and FiberCreme, let it boil while stirring until well mixed, reduce the heat
- Add some cheese. Stir constantly until the cheese dissolves.
- Add salt and pepper as you prefer.
- Add some cornstarch if you want to thicken the sauce, then add butter and mix well.
- Boil water then add a pinch of salt. Put in the broccoli for 1 minute.
- Put the broccoli on top of the potatoes and top it with cheese sauce